Finish Them Chores (FTC)
Finish Them Chores (FTC), the first game developed by bradu (an 8 months “chore” 🙂 ), is a puzzle platformer game inspired by the likes of Neighbors from Hell, Home Alone and Donkey Kong.
Click here to download the alpha-demo!
All feedback is welcome, in the comments section here!
– Alt+Enter for 4:3 Fullscreen, “Window/Fullscreen” from Options for Full-width Fullscreen;
– The recommended level of difficulty is Normal!
FTC’s current features
- next-next-gen graphics
- current-gen gameplay
- educational purpose
- keyboard-only (classic controls)
- light story elements
- two levels of difficulty
- one screen square(ish) platformer
- making chores fun
- easter eggs/secrets 😉
- improve 18-th century graphics
- better scaling/ratio of objects/player
- deciding the visual style of the game
- fixing the glowing-item-system on Easy difficulty
- opening/closing doors
- revealing hidden/secret items (not containers)
- a better entrances/stair system
- more chores
- more levels
- (more) animations
- sounds and music
- new type of item: container
- more normals, statics, instants
- different areas, houses, level in level areas
FTC’s system requirements
- OS: Windows XP/Vista/7/8
- Processor: Dual core
- Memory: 512 MB RAM
- Graphics: 128 MB RAM
- DirectX: Version 9.0c
- Hard Drive: 8 MB available space
- Sound Card: DirectX Compatible
Steam Workshop link (free GameMaker: Studio required) : here!
All assets of FTC are belong to bradu/Bogos Radu.